- The End?
- The Art of taking the right kind of break
- How not to waste 50 plastic bottles
- Top 10 skills children learn from the arts
- Beautiful images of play from around the world
- Some great play resources from a USA Children’s Museum
- Bob Hughes – Play theorist and activist
- 10 Mental Blocks to Creative Thinking
- What happened when I swapped my children’s toys for beads and cardboard?
- As Children’s Freedom Has Declined, So Has Their Creativity
Jane Round on Inspiring Links best toy gifts on Inspiring Links AbinSabu on Welcome
Category Archives: Planning
Teachers often choose a theme for a half term and base as many lesson plans as possible round it. The idea is it’s more imaginative, more fun and gets children (and teachers) thinking across subjects and not keeping them in separate boxes. … Continue reading