- Name Change on it’s way
- The Art of taking the right kind of break
- How not to waste 50 plastic bottles
- Top 10 skills children learn from the arts
- Beautiful images of play from around the world
- Some great play resources from a USA Children’s Museum
- Bob Hughes – Play theorist and activist
- 10 Mental Blocks to Creative Thinking
- What happened when I swapped my children’s toys for beads and cardboard?
- As Children’s Freedom Has Declined, So Has Their Creativity
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Wendy Skorupa on Name Change on it’s… Bob Hughes on Bob Hughes – Play theori… domain on As Children’s Freedom Has Decl…
Category Archives: Planning
Teachers often choose a theme for a half term and base as many lesson plans as possible round it. The idea is it’s more imaginative, more fun and gets children (and teachers) thinking across subjects and not keeping them in separate boxes. … Continue reading