- Name Change on it’s way
- The Art of taking the right kind of break
- How not to waste 50 plastic bottles
- Top 10 skills children learn from the arts
- Beautiful images of play from around the world
- Some great play resources from a USA Children’s Museum
- Bob Hughes – Play theorist and activist
- 10 Mental Blocks to Creative Thinking
- What happened when I swapped my children’s toys for beads and cardboard?
- As Children’s Freedom Has Declined, So Has Their Creativity
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Louise Abel on Bob Hughes – Play theori… Cheryl Kennedy on Bob Hughes – Play theori… Wendy Skorupa on Name Change on it’s…
Tag Archives: art
February half term saw another project for South Staffordshire Council’s SUSSED programme of activities – this time it was ‘Glow In the Dark Bugs’ made from pop bottles with a glow stick inside. The good staff at the Council offices … Continue reading
Sweeping changes in education and arts funding are having a big effect on freelance arts practitioners. I don’t want to get all negative, but having been to a few meetings recently, it seems the changes run deeper than I had imagined. People … Continue reading