- Name Change on it’s way
- The Art of taking the right kind of break
- How not to waste 50 plastic bottles
- Top 10 skills children learn from the arts
- Beautiful images of play from around the world
- Some great play resources from a USA Children’s Museum
- Bob Hughes – Play theorist and activist
- 10 Mental Blocks to Creative Thinking
- What happened when I swapped my children’s toys for beads and cardboard?
- As Children’s Freedom Has Declined, So Has Their Creativity
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Wendy Skorupa on Name Change on it’s… Bob Hughes on Bob Hughes – Play theori… domain on As Children’s Freedom Has Decl…
Tag Archives: Creators
BBC’s Horizon programme about Creative Insight saw Californian Professor of Psychology, Jonathan Schooler exploring what made people have creative insights or ‘aha’ moments and whether these could be deliberately increased. Experiments in thinking were set on the beach front; people came along to try lateral … Continue reading
Published on Psychology Today (http://www.psychologytoday.com) As Children’s Freedom Has Declined, So Has Their Creativity By Peter Gray Created Sep 17 2012 – 11:15am If anything makes Americans stand tall internationally it is creativity. “American ingenuity” is admired everywhere. We are not the richest country (at … Continue reading
This is a wondeful TED talks video from Kathryn Schulz, author of “Being Wrong: Adventures in the Margin of Error”. In it she talks about how hard we work to avoid being wrong and the problems this causes. I was going … Continue reading