- Name Change on it’s way
- The Art of taking the right kind of break
- How not to waste 50 plastic bottles
- Top 10 skills children learn from the arts
- Beautiful images of play from around the world
- Some great play resources from a USA Children’s Museum
- Bob Hughes – Play theorist and activist
- 10 Mental Blocks to Creative Thinking
- What happened when I swapped my children’s toys for beads and cardboard?
- As Children’s Freedom Has Declined, So Has Their Creativity
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Wendy Skorupa on Name Change on it’s… Bob Hughes on Bob Hughes – Play theori… domain on As Children’s Freedom Has Decl…
Tag Archives: Curriculum
Sweeping changes in education and arts funding are having a big effect on freelance arts practitioners. I don’t want to get all negative, but having been to a few meetings recently, it seems the changes run deeper than I had imagined. People … Continue reading
This is a wondeful TED talks video from Kathryn Schulz, author of “Being Wrong: Adventures in the Margin of Error”. In it she talks about how hard we work to avoid being wrong and the problems this causes. I was going … Continue reading