- Name Change on it’s way
- The Art of taking the right kind of break
- How not to waste 50 plastic bottles
- Top 10 skills children learn from the arts
- Beautiful images of play from around the world
- Some great play resources from a USA Children’s Museum
- Bob Hughes – Play theorist and activist
- 10 Mental Blocks to Creative Thinking
- What happened when I swapped my children’s toys for beads and cardboard?
- As Children’s Freedom Has Declined, So Has Their Creativity
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Louise Abel on Bob Hughes – Play theori… Cheryl Kennedy on Bob Hughes – Play theori… Wendy Skorupa on Name Change on it’s…
Tag Archives: Independent
10 Mental Blocks to Creative Thinking 1. Trying to Find the “Right” Answer One of the worst aspects of formal education is the focus on the correct answer to a particular question or problem. While this approach helps us function in society, … Continue reading
Published on Psychology Today (http://www.psychologytoday.com) As Children’s Freedom Has Declined, So Has Their Creativity By Peter Gray Created Sep 17 2012 – 11:15am If anything makes Americans stand tall internationally it is creativity. “American ingenuity” is admired everywhere. We are not the richest country (at … Continue reading
This is a wondeful TED talks video from Kathryn Schulz, author of “Being Wrong: Adventures in the Margin of Error”. In it she talks about how hard we work to avoid being wrong and the problems this causes. I was going … Continue reading