- Name Change on it’s way
- The Art of taking the right kind of break
- How not to waste 50 plastic bottles
- Top 10 skills children learn from the arts
- Beautiful images of play from around the world
- Some great play resources from a USA Children’s Museum
- Bob Hughes – Play theorist and activist
- 10 Mental Blocks to Creative Thinking
- What happened when I swapped my children’s toys for beads and cardboard?
- As Children’s Freedom Has Declined, So Has Their Creativity
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Wendy Skorupa on Name Change on it’s… Bob Hughes on Bob Hughes – Play theori… domain on As Children’s Freedom Has Decl…
Tag Archives: Training
Just want to share a link for the wonderful Bob Hughes, a lifelong advocate for free play and play as a fundamental and essential part of human development. A Taxonomy of Play Types in which he identifies 16 types of play … Continue reading
Creativity is a very popular word these days. It’s everywhere, so you imagine that we all know what we mean by it. When you try to pin the word down to a particular definition though, this is when things get … Continue reading