- Name Change on it’s way
- The Art of taking the right kind of break
- How not to waste 50 plastic bottles
- Top 10 skills children learn from the arts
- Beautiful images of play from around the world
- Some great play resources from a USA Children’s Museum
- Bob Hughes – Play theorist and activist
- 10 Mental Blocks to Creative Thinking
- What happened when I swapped my children’s toys for beads and cardboard?
- As Children’s Freedom Has Declined, So Has Their Creativity
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Louise Abel on Bob Hughes – Play theori… Cheryl Kennedy on Bob Hughes – Play theori… Wendy Skorupa on Name Change on it’s…
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Well, it’s been a long time. How have you been? I have been slogging away, trying to find work in this recession ravaged environment that was once alive with arts and play projects! It must be happening somewhere – just … Continue reading
This was written by Lisa Phillips is an author, blog journalist, arts and leadership educator, speaker and business owner. To learn about Lisa’s book, “The Artistic Edge: 7 Skills Children Need to Succeed in an Increasingly Right Brain World,” click here. This … Continue reading